The Philips StreetStar LED luminaire brings visually arresting brilliance and safety to local road and residential lighting projects. An optimized, long-lasting, and reliable solution that meets maximized operations and maintenance savings, this luminaire is the perfect synergy of performance, features, and value that will light up your way.
StreetStar is designed to perfectly fit one-to-one retrofit projects while catering to all lighting requirements. It provides crisp, brilliant light that surpasses existing HID and fluorescent luminaire performance while offering a long lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
Backed by the Philips reliability promise, StreetStar ensures mechanical strength and excellent thermal performance, providing continuous operation and unparalleled safetyand protection. StreetStar is the perfect cost-effective solution for any city, municipality, and utility lighting projects that need optimum quality, performance, and low maintenance
Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance free lighting, offering long lifespan eliminates the need to replace bulbs.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, designed for extended operation
- Fast installation with prewired electrical connections and pole mounts (42-60mm diameter) with just 2 bolts
- IP66 certified for dust tight with high protection against powerful water jets.
- Vandal & tamper resistant enclosure that is protected against 5 joule energy impact
- 10KV Surge Protection, ensuring protection during voltage spikes or lightning strikes.
- Overheating protection by use advanced heat dissipation for additional protection against high ambient temperature.
- Safe & Robust - toughened and shatter-proof lens for enhanced safety, high-pressure die-cast housing for mechanical strength and good thermal performance
- Lighting for all urban & rural roads
- Street lighting for estates & gated communities
- Pathway lighting for residential areas
- Other outdoor area lighting.
Philips LED Steetlights (27W, 70W, 110W & 150W)
- Power atings: 27W
- Voltage: 220-240 V AC
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Colour Temperature: 4000K (neutral white)
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 347mm x 159mm x 57mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Material: High pressure die-cast aluminium
- Installation: Pre-wired with 500mm 3-core lead and matching female and male IP66 rated connectors.