Features and Benefits
With so many LED downlights available in the market, how do you choose the best option for your project or home? The Philips Essential SmartBright LED Downlight simplifies that decision. Boasting good quality and reliable performance, coupled with an affordable price tag, it offers you the best value in the market.
> Easy installation and replacement
- Good range of wattages and color temperatures enhances flexibility and choice.
- Three standard cut-out sizes (5”, 6”, 7”) ensure easy retrofit
> Compact design for greater functionality and versatility
- Slim design with integrated driver (exclusive to Philips)
- Flat design fits tight spaces, enabling easy installation into low suspension ceilings or false ceilings.
- Compact, all-in-one design makes installation a breeze.
- Installation clip spring can be used with ceilings of various thickness and materials.
> Leading brand with safety and quality assurance
- Meets international standards and certifications.
- Reliability and quality that offers peace of mind.
- LED technology ensures long lifespan with minimal maintenance, bringing you value for
money, and cost savings in electricity bills in the long-run.
Philips LED Panel Lights (Surface)
- Ratings: 11w, 15w, 18w,23w
- Reliability and safety: meets national and international regulation
- Energy saving: High system efficacy with lower power consumption.
- Easy installation: Integral light weight design, twister end cap provided for cable connection.
- Diversity: One stop shopping with multiple choice of round and square surface-mounted.
- Colour Temperature: WW - 3000K; NW-400K; CW-6500K
- System efficiency: up to 60lm/W
- CRI: 80+
- SDCM: <5
- High reliability: Flicker free
- Lifetime: 20Khrs (L70B50@25°C)