Features and Benefits
With so many LED downlights available in the market, how do you choose the best option for your project or home? The Philips Essential SmartBright LED Downlight simplifies that decision.
Easy installation and replacement
- Good range of wattages and color temperatures enhances flexibility and choice.
- Three standard cut-out sizes (5”, 6”, 7”) ensure easy retrofit
Compact design for greater functionality and versatility
- Slim design with integrated driver (exclusive to Philips)
- Flat design fits tight spaces, enabling easy installation into low suspension ceilings or false ceilings.
- Compact, all-in-one design makes installation a breeze.
- Installation clip spring can be used with ceilings of various thickness and materials.
Leading brand with safety and quality assurance
- Meets international standards and certifications.
- Reliability and quality that offers peace of mind.
- LED technology ensures long lifespan with minimal maintenance, bringing you value for
money, and cost savings in electricity bills in the long-run.
Boasting good quality and reliable performance, coupled with an affordable price tag, it offers you the best value in the market.
Philips LED Panel Lights (Flush)
- Housing: Aluminium die cast
- Housing paint: White, RAL900
- Diffusor: PMMA
- Cut-out: 133~138mm,158~163mm, 183~188mm
- Height: 33mm
- Voltage/frequency: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.75~0.8
- Wattage: 11/15/20w
- Connecting method: Flying wire with easy terminal offered
- Color temperature: 3000/4000/6500K
- Lumen output: 900/1200lm
- Color rendering index: 70+
- Ta: 25°C
- Operation temperature: -20~40°C
- Lifetime 15,000 Hrs (L70 B50)