The Philips Highbay is an integrated module solution with IP65 protection, optics and heatsink that offers good enough energy efficacy with high quality of light. It provides an optimized value for money proposition for LED lighting in high bay applications - warehouses, factories, large-format retail stores.
The portfolio is suitable to replace conventional 100W, 150W, 250W and 400W conventional solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- 70% energy savings compared to 400W Metal Halide high bays.
- IP65 waterproof / outdoor rated protection.
- Long 50,000 hour system lifetime.
- Comes pre-wired with plug & 3m lead, and mounting hook.
- Turns on instantly, compared to the slow warm-up of HID lamps.
- Warehouses & Distribution Centres
- Industries & Factories
- Large-format Retail Shops
- Aircraft Hangars
- Other high ceiling height applications
Philips LED Highbay Lights (85W,120W & 155W)
- Power atings: 85 W, 120W & 155W
- Voltage: 220-240 V AC
- Material: Die Cast Aluminium
- Lens: Glass or PC Cover Option
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Colour Temperature: 4000K, 6500K
- Light Output:133 lumens/watt (16,000 lumens)
- Dimensions:105mm (height) x 417mm (diameter)
- Weight: 4.2kgs
- Installation: Pendant (Pole/hook/bracket)